Why do I call myself a “concierge” trainer?
Part of this comes from the level of training and certification I have:
ACE: Medical Exercise Specialist/Personal Trainer
Precision Nutrition Certified Coach
ACE: Orthopedic Exercise Specialist
ACE: Senior Fitness Specialist
More of it comes from how I train:
Education so you can learn rather than simply mimic
Location variety: you can work with me at a small gym downtown or I can come to you or work through Skype
Nutrition and Weight Loss coaching available through email and online as well
Personalization of plans to meet your specific needs
Empathy and reflection
Does that mean I’m unaffordable?
No personal training comes without a price, both in monetary cost and in effort you need to put in. But I do try to find ways to make my training as reasonable as can be expected. Health shouldn’t be only for the wealthy. Typical current plans include but are not limited to:
- Sessions at your home on an ongoing basis: $50/session
- Sessions at studio melt in downtown Madison: $65/session
- Packages of at least 10 sessions at either location are discounted
- Couple or “Buddy” sessions: no extra fee
- Short term or limited sessions such as a consultation with recommendations: $50 each meeting
- Subscription Packages including training in person, via Skype or other means vary by configuration. Example: Full Concierge Package–$120/month for training and nutrition consultation as needed with number of sessions varying per month. $100/month for one year paid in advance.